The Most Important Mining Event in Latin America
Booth and Catalogue space available at the IMPACT Project Booth
The registration fee has been discounted from $2400 to $1900 to exhibit and get a booth display at the PERUMIN - EXTEMIN mining show in Arequipa, Peru for September 18-22, 2017.
Manufacturing Companies can occupy a space and be present at the most important mining and construction show in Peru.
The $1900 covers the following:
- Space at the show
- Stand booth display for the company made by us and the company can keep the booth after the show
- The booth is under the USA Pavilion
Peru is the fastest growing economy in Latin America, with a 6% average annual growth rate, the region’s lowest inflation rate (2.9%), a favorable external environment, prudent macroeconomic policies, and effective structural reforms have boosted Peru into middle-income country status and slashed poverty from 56% in 2005 to 22.7% in 2016.
Mining constitutes the largest source of foreign direct investment, as well as more than half of total exports at 58% and 14.4 percent of GDP in 2015.
With huge reserves on copper, gold, tin and silver, the new President, Pedro Pablo Kuczynski wants to increase production with a $20 billion investments in mining and energy and $15 billion in water and sanitation.
- The Peruvian Institute of Mining Engineers PERUMIN - 33rd Mining Convention, biennial event aims to strengthen professional development, research, innovation and technology.
- EXTEMIN is the show with over 1600 exhibitors, and 100,000 visitors that range from dealers and distributors to producers.
- There will be international pavilions from Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, France, Germany, Spain, United States, and UK
- Industries: Mining equipment, water treatment, software, conveyors, electrical equipment, fire safety, underground mining, dust control, mineral processing & coal preparation, crushing, grinding and screening equipment, power generation, energy systems, process controls.
Deadline to apply: August 14, 2017
Trade Show Itinerary
- September 16: Trip to Lima, Peru.
- September 17: Arriving to Lima and connecting to Arequipa City, Peru. Booth Set up.
- September 18 : Show Opening
- September 18-22: Trade show exhibit
- September 23: Return to U.S.