U.S.-India Importers’ Council Jagat Shah, Vice President of the US-India Importers’ Council (USIIC), will help American companies succeed in India by speaking at the Business-With-India Roadshow. Shah will discuss Startup Innovations Hubs, Corporate Social Responsibility, Women Empowerment, and the India Diaspora.
- Information on Indian markets
- Best prospect sectors for U.S. companies
- Opportunities for U.S. companies to take advantage of new initiatives from the Government of India, including: Smart Cities, Digital India, Start-up India, and Skill India
- Impact of Demonetization and Goods and Service tax (GST) on the U.S. exporters
- Indian Investment in the U.S.
Please join Fox CIBER and the Philadelphia Commercial Service for a luncheon forum about business strategies and opportunities in India.
Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Temple University - Alter Hall. Philadelphia, PA 19103
Complimentary, but RSVP required.
For More Information
Antonio Ceballos (215) 597-7141