Eastern Trade Council Trade Mission to Jamaica & the Dominican Republic
February 5 - 9, 2024
Jamaica's strategic location in the heart of the Caribbean makes it a favorable export destination for US small businesses. Access to shipping lanes and well-developed transportation infrastructure facilitate the movement of goods throughout the region.
- Leading growth sectors: manufacturing, chemicals, tourism, and agriculture
Why the Dominican Republic (DR)?
The DR is the largest market in the Caribbean region open to commercial trade. There is promising market potential for US small businesses looking to expand their customer base.
- Leading growth sectors: financial services, ITC, renewable energy, and safety and security equipment
Dominican Republic: $2,750
Translation of sales presentation into Spanish for DR: $500 estimated. Presentation must be reasonable in length or additional out of pocket cost will be passed on to participant. The ETC will cover the costs for the cars/drivers and interpreter.
Total for both countries and Spanish translation: $6,000
Please contact Ron Drozd or Dale Foote for details/registration
Our partner-sponsored trade missions offer:
- Pre-mission seminars on business opportunities and cultural considerations before going to the market.
- A discovery consultation to determine your objectives and strategy for the market.
- Pre-arranged business matchmaking meetings with potential buyers, distributors, and partners based on your objectives.
- Opportunities to meet with key government and industry officials to get their perspective on in-country opportunities and economic trends.
- Networking events to meet and discuss opportunities with fellow trade mission attendees and local professionals.