Upcoming Trade Missions
Trade Mission to Hungary and Poland
May 8-12, 2023
Registration is now open! Click here to register.
PA Global Access Program Funding (GAP) / SBA STEP Grant is available to qualifying Pennsylvania companies to help offset expenses related to the trade mission.
Please contact Dorte Heffernan with interest and questions!
South Africa and Kenya Trade Mission
February 13-17, 2023
Join the Conference of Great Lakes St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers trade mission to South Africa and Kenya, February 13-17, 2023.
Each mission participant will receive a customized schedule of B2B meetings with prospective customers and business partners.
Mission participants will also benefit from networking events and logistical support provided by the GSGP Africa Trade Office. Optional group safari, at own cost, prior to the start of the trade mission.
In the age of digital, it is tempting to believe that one can completely avoid the cost of traveling to a new market to seal business deals.
But the reality is: travel is essential. Face-to-face meetings play a pivotal role in negotiating deals, selling products, and building long-term relationships. Trade missions can “fast track” market development and often result in immediate sales orders.
Participating in a trade mission is a cost-effective way to meet potential customers, agents, distributors and joint venture partners.
Our partner-sponsored trade missions offer:
- Pre-mission seminars on business opportunities and cultural considerations before going to the market.
- A discovery consultation to determine your objectives and strategy for the market.
- Pre-arranged business matchmaking meetings with potential buyers, distributors, and partners based on your objectives.
- Opportunities to meet with key government and industry officials to get their perspective on in-country opportunities and economic trends.
- Networking events to meet and discuss opportunities with fellow trade mission attendees and local professionals.