World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia
Who We Are
The World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia (WTCGP) is one of over 318 World Trade Centers in 88 countries around the globe. A non-profit and membership - based organization, the WTCGP accelerates global business growth for companies in Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey by providing customized, one-on-one trade counseling, market research, educational programs, trade mission support, business networking events, and powerful connections to customers and partners worldwide.
Since 2002, the WTCGP has served as a catalyst for regional economic growth and job creation, helping area companies generate over $1.6B in incremental export sales, supporting over 20,200 jobs.
Member companies receive one-on-one counseling on market entry strategies, access to grants and financing programs, market research, and critical advice on how to navigate the complexities of trade.
- Work with International Trade Specialists who have experience in over 75 markets worldwide.
- Obtain market intelligence and customized research to help identify opportunities.
- Participate in seminars and conferences to stay on top of global market trends.
- Receive a subscription to our weekly global update on the current international, political, and economic issues.
Member companies are part of an intricate and diverse global network, which includes 318 world trade centers in 88 countries, access to visiting global leaders, and active participation in an exclusive club of like -minded international businesses to help accelerate your global reach.
- Network with like-minded business leaders for peer-to-peer sharing of ideas and experiences.
- Meet with business, government, diplomatic and academic leaders that influence international trade development and economic growth.
- Access experienced trade finance, legal, accounting, and shipping services providers.
We Grow Trade
Member companies become part of our region’s global success, which since 2002 exceeds $1.6 billion in incremental export sales, creating over 21,000 jobs.
- Receive guidance in identifying and vetting international customers, partners, distributors and suppliers.
- Link with markets of interest by connecting to any of more of 318 World Trade Centers in 88 countries. Visit www.wtca.org to learn more.
- Connect to PA Authorized Trade Representatives and U.S Embassy commercial officers serving abroad.