The World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia's internships incorporate talented, innovative, and motivated individuals, fresh from academic training, into the WTCGP working environment. Each intern has significant opportunitiy to demonstrate skills as well as to learn and develop in an international business environment.
The WTCGP strives to attract the very best and brightest students from around the world. If you are looking for opportunities to gain a significant advantage in the job market and network with local business and government leaders, the WTCGP internship program may be right for you.
Positions available (click the links for the detailed job description and application instructions):
- Committment of three to six months with full-time availability (40 hours/week)
- Good command of the English language (foreign language is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet research skills)
- Flexibility in schedule to participate in events that may be after business hours