In the age of digital, it is tempting to believe that one can completely avoid the cost of traveling to a new market to seal business deals.
But the reality is: travel is essential. Face-to-face meetings play a pivotal role in negotiating deals, selling products, and building long-term relationships. Trade missions can “fast track” market development and often result in immediate sales orders.
Participating in a trade mission is a cost-effective way to meet potential customers, agents, distributors and joint venture partners.
Our partner-sponsored trade missions offer:
- Pre-mission seminars on business opportunities and cultural considerations before going to the market.
- A discovery consultation to determine your objectives and strategy for the market.
- Pre-arranged business matchmaking meetings with potential buyers, distributors, and partners based on your objectives.
- Opportunities to meet with key government and industry officials to get their perspective on in-country opportunities and economic trends.
- Networking events to meet and discuss opportunities with fellow trade mission attendees and local professionals.