FEBRUARY 16, 2017
In US, Record-High 72% See Foreign Trade as Opportunity
- 72% view foreign trade as an economic opportunity, 23% as a threat
- 71% say promoting favorable trade policies is "very important"
- All political party groups increasingly see trade as an opportunity
- WASHINGTON, D.C. -- A record-high 72% of Americans see foreign trade as an opportunity for economic growth. This is up sharply from 58% last year, after much debate about trade during the presidential election cycle.
- Full Article (via Gallup.com)