Are you reactively or indirectly selling to international customers, rather than taking a proactive and strategic approach to international sales?
ExporTech™ helps companies develop and execute their own international growth plan.
An Export Acceleration System for Achieving Profitable Growth
Session 1 - March 8
Export Strategy & Best Practices
Exploring Strategic Options
Session 2 - April 6
Mechanics of Exporting
Removing Knowledge Gaps, Overcoming Obstacles
Session 3 - May 11
Export Growth Plan Presentations
Obtaining Expert Feedback
- Jointly offered nationwide by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership program and the U.S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Group workshops are combined with an individual coach for each company, leading to an export plan in 9 weeks
- Execution driven, with a team of partners who make it easier to go-to-market and implement the plan
- Peer group model, limited to leaders from 4-8 companies, that maximizes impact and propels action
- Innovative customized workshops that avoid “death by powerpoint” and help companies extract the specific information they need
- Amplifies the impact of other export programs, helping companies get the most out of tradeshows, Gold Key services, country visits and trade missions
Tickets are $2500 per company, each company may bring up to 3 people.
This event is comprised of three sessions. The first is March 8th, the second is April 6th and the third is May 11th. Each day runs from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. This is meant to be a series, so your ticket will grant you access to all three dates.
View on WTCPhila.org Calendar | View/Download ExporTech™ Philadelphia Info