If financing is not part of your export strategy, you could be missing out on important sales or exposing your company to unnecessary risks. Do not miss this opportunity to meet the region’s leading trade finance lenders to receive the latest information on financing programs available with U.S. government backing from the Export – Import Bank of the United States and the Small Business Administration. You will also hear from companies like yours who have successfully utilized this financing to grow their international business.
Who should attend?
CEOs, CFOs, and international marketing managers of export-ready companies
You will learn how to:
- Utilize export credit insurance to protect against buyer non-payment, minimize risk, and offer extended credit terms to international buyers to increase sales;
- Obtain working capital loans with U.S. government backing to provide capital for inventory, hiring, and performance bonds to support export sales orders and free up needed capital;
- Offer financing at competitive rates to prospective customers to help close the sale;
- Utilize foreign exchange strategies to manage risk;
- And more….
Expert speakers and panelists include:
- Robbin Price, Senior Vice President, Foreign Exchange, HSBC Bank
- Eddy Mayen, Director, International Business Development and Protocol, New Jersey Business Action Center, Department of State, New Jersey
- Regina Gordin, Regional Director Eastern Region, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Toni Corsini, NY/NJ Regional Manager, Export Solutions Group, Office of International Trade, U.S. Small Business Administration
- The region’s leading trade finance lenders
- Representatives of successful exporting companies