REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE CONTACT LORI NUDY, EVENT COORDINATOR, WITH ANY QUESTIONS. 215-586-4247 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pennsylvania International Week (PIW) meetings culminate with the Philadelphia International Showcase.
Philadelphia International Showcase is recognized as the region’s leading international business reception and networking event, Showcase brings together the international business, diplomatic, and academic communities to “showcase” the international vitality of the region and celebrate Greater Philadelphia as a world-class region and international business destination.
In addition to local business leaders, government officials, and representatives from the region’s economic development organizations, Pennsylvania’s Authorized Trade Representatives (ATRs) from around the globe will be in attendance to informally discuss business opportunities in their respective markets. So, plan to join us for an enjoyable evening and opportunity to build key global business connections!
Opening remarks will be provided by Allison Vulgamore, president and chief executive officer of The Philadelphia Orchestra. Ms. Vulgamore has been instrumental in sharing The Philadelphia Orchestra as cultural ambassador with the world and helping to increase awareness of the Greater Philadelphia region as a world-class city and international tourism destination. In June, The Philadelphia Orchestra visited China for its 2012 Residency Week and Tour. This pilot Residency Week initiative laid the ground work for what culminated in the signing of a five-year commitment to co-create future Residency programs with cities and provinces throughout China.
Special guests include:
- Michael Schmittlein, Executive Vice President, Wells Fargo
- Allison Vulgamore, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Philadelphia Orchestra
Sponsorship opportunities available:
Don't miss this opportunity to "showcase" your company to over 150 influential business leaders and network with potential customers. See the sponsorship form for full details.
- Ambassador Sponsor ($1,000)
- Receive 6 tickets to the Philadelphia International Showcase reception
- Receive a designated exhibit table for promotional maters and a free-standing banner
- Have your company logo included in all marketing materials and recognition as an Ambassador Sponsor
- Diplomat Sponsor ($500)
- Receive 2 tickets to the Philadelphia International Showcase reception
- Have your company logo included in all marketing materials and recognition as a Diplomat Sponsor
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Montgomery County Economic Development Council
- Chester County Economic Development Council
- City of Philadelphia
- Economy League of Greater Philadelphia
- Global Interdependence Center
- Global Philadelphia Association
- Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center