You have an opportunity for an important sale. You have received a Request for Quotation, and do not know where to begin. We can help! The World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia is your one-stop-shop to help you identify the necessary steps you need to take – from obtaining an International Credit Report on your prospective customer to determining the best method of payment. We will walk you through how to use export credit insurance to protect against buyer non-payment, offer extended payment terms to strengthen your quote, and to obtain working capital loans by insuring foreign receivables. You will receive the latest information on new financing programs available with U.S. government backing from the Export–Import Bank of the United States and the Small Business Administration. You will also hear from companies like yours who have successfully utilized this financing to grow their international business.
Who should attend?
CEOs, CFOs, and international marketing managers of export-ready companies
You will learn how to:
Utilize export credit insurance and working capital financing from the Export-Import Bank of the U.S. or the Small Business Administration to insure and access loans to support your export order.
- Begin due diligence on your prospective customer by reviewing the U.S. Department of Commerce Consolidated Screening List.
- Obtain credit references and an International Credit Report on your potential buyer.
- Identify method of shipment and obtain shipping quotes from an international freight forwarder.
- Review and select the best method of payment such as cash in advance, letters of credit, or extended payment terms.
Expert speakers and panelists include:
- Thomas Cummings, Regional Director, Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Region, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Toni Corsini, Regional Manager, Export Solutions Group, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Allen Uhler, Director of International Sales, Fluid Rx Inc.
- Representatives from the region’s leading trade finance banks
In cooperation with: